The “Wohnen am Krupp-Park” housing project
In Essen the 4.4 ha “Wohnen am Krupp-Park” project is giving rise to a residential quarter with around 500 apartments and 16 town houses with distinctive living qualities.
A harmonious architecture with varied offers and individual design characterise this innovative residential quarter:
• 4-storey courtyard houses with staggered storeys and green interior courtyards
• Tower houses with far-reaching views, situated directly by the Krupp-Park
• Town houses with garden and guest annexe
The homes in the “Wohnen am Krupp-Park” development are custom finished and offer optimal living conditions with a wide range of floor plans, from apartments for singles to 5-room apartments.
Smart home technology is pre-installed as a rule and is offered by the company SV Gebäudetechnik GmbH.
Comfort comes courtesy of an extensive range of services with individually-selectable leisure and healthcare services and special mobility offers.
An innovative energy concept combines different forms of renewable energy, which can be adapted in modular, flexible form to suit requirements.
All of the homes have
• Garden, balcony or terrace
• Barrier-free access and largely barrier-free layout
• Predominantly full-length windows
• Integrated storage areas and additional storage space in the cellar
• Underfloor heating
• Secure car and bicycle parking and charging points for E-mobility in the underground garage
Courtyards and green spaces with outstanding design, diverse elements and an unusual range of play offers link the entire quarter, promoting proximity and connecting the residents of the quarter to one another as well as providing identity. The market square is individually tailored to the residential quarter and the residents. The range of offers for spontaneous activities and entertainment mean that a diverse social life can develop.
Communal gardening on the urban gardening site creates a vibrant environment and neighbourly interaction.